- 2 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs. Butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 ea. of yellow, red & green peppers, chopped
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp sugar/1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 1⁄2 tsp. curry powder or paste
- Cooked pasta or rice of your choice.
Sautee peppers and onions in medium heat with oil and butter, until translucent.
Then add chicken and garlic, sprinkle with sugar and cook for 3 minutes.
Next, stir in maple syrup and cook another 4 minutes until caramelized, then stir in curry and the cream.
Reduce heat to low, simmer uncovered for 10-15 minutes until thickens.
Serve this sauce mixture over rice or cooked pasta.
Submitted by the Upham Women’s Institute