A crowd-pleasing pasta dish easy enough for a weeknight!
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 x 10oz cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup skim milk powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch of thyme
- 1 8oz package of egg noodles
Melt butter in a saucepan. Add onion, fry gently until tender. Stir in soup, water, milk powder, and cheese. Heat gently.
Mix in chicken, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and thyme. Cook over low heat. Stir until mixture comes to a boil.
Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain thoroughly. Turn into a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish.
Pour sauce over top and mix well. Sprinkle with more cheese. Broil until bubbly.